Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back to Reed Hall

Well .. after wandering around in Charles village for almost two years, I will be back in Reed Hall starting from Tomorrow. :(

How long am I going to be there? I don't know. Probably until I leave for Bangladesh - if I ever go there. Things are very fluid these days. Z depends on Y which in turn depends on X, A and B. If one thing changes, everything down the line changes too. That's why a friend of mine told me this after hearing me completing prelim: "now the fun part begins".

3 comments:

diLo said...

well,..well said bro..well said on things being fluid!

inter-related chain!passing of "balls" from one to another!

the worst thing that can happen to the student!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could help with this ? http://my.wikipedia.org

စိုးထက္ - Soe Htet ! said...

All the best Bro !